advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

small bowel problems

I am currently having intermittent problems with getting food thru my small intestines or that is what it feels like. I was wondering if it is possible that a disk bulge around t5-t7 could affect the small intestine function of getting food to pass on thru to the colon at the same time allowing fluid to pass right on through. I could not get a complete colonoscopy because the doctor says that the scope would not go all the way around to my right side due to obstruction and therefore did not complete it. I did the complete prep and before the exam had only clear liquid come out. I feel as though my gut is always swollen and I only get small amounts of stool at times, other times it is normal. Also lots of gas at both ends.

advertisement

Comments

• boo9989bboo9989 Posts: 547
    edited 06/19/2019 - 10:20 AM

@Jellingsen

From what your saying you've got other issues going on unrelated to spine problems. Not that I'm a expert or doctor but I am familiar with certain things.

First the prep would cause toward the end clean liquid that the purpose of it is to clean things out but also saying that..let me add ..

I'd suggest you focus on that first with your doctor to find out what's up there obstructing you..could be major constipation or worse..but that's a serious thing

I hope everything turns out ok for you.

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,238
    edited 07/18/2019 - 6:05 PM

jellingsen

Welcome to the Veritas Health Forum

Learn How to Use the Forum - Take the System Tutorial

What diagnosis if any did the doctor give you? Are more test ordered?

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.