advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Neck and back pain for almost 2 years

I am an 18 year old female who has been having chronic neck and back pain for the past 2 years now. I play soccer and head the ball a lot but I do not think that is part of the problem... considering it gets worse whenever i am not playing a sport. i go to a chiropractor but every time i go he always says i’m just “tight”. one day i asked him what the bump was on my lower head/neck and he told me a bone. i asked if it was supposed to be there. he told me it was abnormal and that it was part of my transversal process and that’s all. i didn’t get much information and being so young it kind of upsets me. i understand back and neck pain is very common but i’m young and really don’t want to deal with this. the worst is when i am studying or doing work and i look down for a long period of time. i constantly have to turn my head to the side and stretch it for a second. i forgot what it feels like to not be in pain 24/7 and it’s starting to affect my attitude and my skill level on them field. when i stand up straight and look down it hurts but in a way of stretching. (if that makes sense). if anybody has had any similar symptoms please let me know if anything has helped you. anything will help. 

advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.