advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Good day. My name is Chuck.

Hello everyone. 

My name is Chuck. I am a 50 yo male with chronic pain in my lower back. Unfortunately my activity ranges from sedentary to mild activity. But when I get active I do over do it sometimes.

I have been diagnosed with several different problems with my spine. A couple of these conditions were caused by accidents and the others may be congenital conditions. I have joined this forum to better understand my conditions and pain. I am also hoping to find ways to alleviate some of the pain.

But enough for now. I look forward to discussing my issues at a later dates in other parts of this forum.

Thank you ahead of time for listening.

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,230
    edited 07/15/2019 - 11:02 AM

chas269

Welcome to the Veritas Health Forum

Learn How to Use the Forum - Take the System Tutorial

We look forward to hearing more about you and your spinal problems, if you don't mind stay with this post, you will usually get more reply's that way.

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,480

chas269

We are looking forward to hearing your story of how you got here. But as Chip stated, please keep your discussions in this thread. If you start making posts in different areas, we won't get the true story. We will have to start looking for them, and members do not like to do that.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.