advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Can I lift anymore?

mouchetmmouchet Posts: 32
edited 06/24/2019 - 7:29 PM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic

This is my chance to really get in shape this summer. However what I thought was just a degenerated disc in the neck has turned out to be at least six herniated disc in the thoracic region . 

I want to lose weight and I want this pain to stop but I have no idea what to do physically .   I can’t even sit on the hydromassage bed anymore, and perhaps I never should’ve . If anyone has multiple herniated disc in the thoracic area, what type of exercise do you get other than pool and what works for you?

advertisement

Comments

• By the rules of the forum, nobody will be able to recommend any exercises to you, what is good for 1 person may be harmful to you, please consult a qualified MD or PT to answer your question.

Chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• Ok got it.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.