Well I got my MRI back, and is it so much worse than I could have imagined.
I am only 43, and devastated by the results. I only had one car accident, which did not result in anything other than banging into a side rail during snow storm.
I felt shaken but not too hurt. I mean a walked away and just acted as if nothing happened. Last year I hurt my tailbone, and that was much worse. and that healed up no problem.
I very baffled how it could be this bad, and I cannot recall any serious accident/incidents.
Please let me know if you know of anyone with this situation, and what you are doing today.
1. Broad based herniated disc with annular fissure with moderate spinal stenosis of T6/T7.
2. Broad based herniated disc with some protrusion on the right with annular fissure and mild canal stenosis of t7 /t8
3. Broad based herniated disc with mild canal stenosis of t3/t4/ , and t5/t6, and t11/t12.
4. Bulging annulus of t4/t5 and t8/ t9
5. No acute osseous abnormality.
A. How could I possible have this much damage, and not be bed ridden. Currently taking naproxen 1000 mg a day, and brintellix 10 mg a day. Is that gonna cut it?
B. Am I in the early stages of pain?
C. Should I go and try a chiropracter? I was scheduled this week, but feel they will make it worse...honestly.. what else is left to herniate.
D. So there it is... Do you have a worse thoratic spine, if so, what are you doing?
E. Should I even try to swim?