advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Cervical myelogram tomorow, I am glowing yet?

I have the cervical myelogram tomorrow. As my current doctor is holding steadfast in his belief that that is where my problems are originating from. I had moments of doubts and question whether he is correct. However all other imaging in the lumbar and thoracic has come back with nothing that would explain my symptoms. This myelogram has me a concerned. First the extra fluid that they inject with the dye and how that could effect my current symptoms. Secondly any possible side effects from the fluid leaking and getting the headache. Then I would have to get a blood patch. Though my body has been through a lot already and if this could finally show what is going on, then it will be worth it but if it doesn't then I am still in the same spot with no answers. Filled with a lot mixed thoughts. Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch and I am also tried of all these test with no direct answers. 

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,694

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • challengercchallenger Posts: 1,236
    edited 07/15/2019 - 10:59 AM

I have had several myelogram's, lumbar and cervical, to find nerve problems.

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.