advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Harley06

Hi I've been suffering with Burning Mouth Syndrome for over a year. I've trying so many difference medicines for it and know they have me trying Lyrica. 25mg twice a day. I started it Thursday so its been about 6 days. I just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of using it for this condition. I don't believe that's what I have. I thing its something from my neck or back. my c-4 thru c7 are all show server denigrative disc and I have back surgery for S1 and L5 for same thing and I just had a MRI and the disc above those are doing the same thing. I have serve groin pain only on right side. I wonder if I have something pinching a nerve and its send it to my face and nose and mouth. Any thoughts. Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,255
    edited 07/15/2019 - 10:55 AM

Harley06

Have your doctors come up with a treatment plan for your back and neck?

Chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.