advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Some good and bad news

OK I found out that even though I have a bunch of herniated disc in my thoracic spine that’s not really a concern. I was pretty surprised by that  .

However the doctor said that I might do well with at home spinal decompression which I’m a little worried about and would like some information on for .
anybody who’s doing that .

I asked my doctor recommended that I did get Cortizone shots in the neck for my C6 C7 problem but he suggested getting four shots one on each side . Is this pretty typical that seems like a lot of shots? How many shots did you receive at what time and what were the effects?
advertisement

Comments

• What is "at home spinal decompression"?

• But I am home spinal decompression was a machine pill to stretch the neck. They have a bunch of devices for about $250 on Amazon. Some people say it works

• advertisement
  • Thanks for the clarification of  "at home spinal decompression".  Sounds scary

• I used a spinal decompression machine for several years at home.  While going through physical therapy I noticed when they put me in the cervical traction device I would have a  lessening of symptoms in my arms and fingers.  The Dr ordered on for me and the therapist taught me how to use it properly, especially the right pressure. I would use it nightly for about 30 minutes, helped me put off fusion surgery for about 2 years.  I wouldn't just buy one from amazon and use it without having a professional show you how to use it properly.. Hope it helps you.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.