advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

I feel clueless/helpless!

30yoF sudden back pain started last Wednesday, seems to be more excruciating when I tilt my head forward or position myself a certain way. Absolutely nothing is helping the pain. Went to the urgent care today they did a chest x ray doc comes back tells me there are overlapping blood vessels on my spine but that shouldn’t cause pain and to take extra strength Tylenol every 6 hours if nothing gets better in a week to go see my primary. Anyone heard of anything having to do with overlapping blood vessels on spine? 

advertisement

Comments

• missleeuh

Welcome to Spine Health

I don't think I would wait a week if you are in that much pain.

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• What is your sense of the origin of the root injury? Your neck or your back? I’m curious why they did a chest x-ray if it’s your back that hurts?

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.