advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Flexicore ADR to fusion

A long time ago in a land far far away , my buddy Alex Hurting and I  traveled this laughing circus known as the Flexicore clinical trials . He went this road ahead of me without good results and I’ve lost contact with him for follow up . You can’t seem to find any of the other flexicore participants online in the universe to talk to so I was hoping to gain personal experience on healing and outcome from other lumbar adr  to fusion patients . What was the hardest part of recovery ? Did you get enough pain control in the end to meet your goals ,etc? Please send this message outside the Solar system and hope it will receive a “boop” on the radar lol. Thanks  in advance . 

Chelle

advertisement

Comments

• Well sadly , I found out he went up to a better place in the sky of his own choosing 2 yrs ago today 

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,916

Chelle

I am so sorry about your friend, Alex. I hope you get some replies on your questions from other members.
    Take care

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.