advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Injections...

I'm a 58 year old female..... Had a Harrington Rod placed in 1983 due to severe scoliosis. I now have many other problems. Wondering if anyone here is able to rec'v injections for pain. I've been turned down. Ty 

advertisement

Comments

• Vick3333

Welcome to Spine Health

There are many of us here that have had injections, some with really good results and some with no success, I had really good results for several years before they stopped working.

Take care

Chip

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,916

Vic3333

I also have had many different injections over the years for pain due to inflammation of the SI joint nerve. I have also had injections in the facet joints, again due to inflammation. It seems like your doctor would tell you why he has refused. If it were me, I would be asking questions or I would find another doctor.

Sometime we have to lay everything out to your doctor or they will not understand what you are going through. I keep a daily journal between doctor visits which shows pain levels, where, when what I was doing or not doing. It seems like it's a lot to do but it is worth it when your doctor says "now I understand".

Take care and keep us posted.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.