advertisement
advertisement

Injections...

I'm a 58 year old female..... Had a Harrington Rod placed in 1983 due to severe scoliosis. I now have many other problems. Wondering if anyone here is able to rec'v injections for pain. I've been turned down. Ty 

advertisement

Comments

• Vick3333

Welcome to Spine Health

There are many of us here that have had injections, some with really good results and some with no success, I had really good results for several years before they stopped working.

Take care

Chip

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,830

Vic3333

I also have had many different injections over the years for pain due to inflammation of the SI joint nerve. I have also had injections in the facet joints, again due to inflammation. It seems like your doctor would tell you why he has refused. If it were me, I would be asking questions or I would find another doctor.

Sometime we have to lay everything out to your doctor or they will not understand what you are going through. I keep a daily journal between doctor visits which shows pain levels, where, when what I was doing or not doing. It seems like it's a lot to do but it is worth it when your doctor says "now I understand".

Take care and keep us posted.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.