advertisement
advertisement

Louisiana Flooding Hoping Members Safe

Hi Everyone
Was watching the terrible news on the flooding and damage in Louisiana again. Not sure if any of our members live there but just wanted to send out my prayers to anyone who might.
Seems like it has been such a year of devastation every where. I just cannot imagine how scary that would be since we don't see that here in Utah. We do get flooding but not to that level.
I was thinking of how difficult it has been and is for those who deal with health issues to be caught up in that situation. We take so much for granted in our lives just the thought of being without water, food, medication etc. just terrible. 
So please take care 
Sherri

advertisement

Comments

• Hope

The Cajun Navy did so much to help Texans during Harvey..and they are back at task again this season. I am hoping our bretheren in Louisiana are faring well

• William
     I have no idea who you speak of "Cajun Navy" is will check into it. There are so many silent  hero's who never get mentioned when it comes to helping those in need.
    Take care Sherri

• advertisement
  • Private  boat owners who risked life and limb to rescue folks trapped  by storm

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,163

My Mom lives in south Louisiana and talked to her yesterday.  She is in a safe place and not scared at all. Been through too many to count. She said it was mostly strong winds and a lot of rain.

• We got the heat from the south..its a soul draining, life sucking heat..with Sahara fairy dust thrown in for giod measure. I think the shade the sun throws is more comfy than Texas right now

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.