advertisement
advertisement

Bone stimulator

Just been using 3 days it seems like the plate is to big it hits me in the base of the spine

advertisement

Comments

• detre

Welcome to Spine Health

Not sure if you are using it for cervical or lumbar, I used one after my lumbar fusion, you are correct, it was not the most comfortable thing I ever used, it did get better as time went on and I had healed at the surgical site, hopefully that will be the case for you also.

Take care and keep us posted

Chip

• advertisement
  •    I too was on one for my cervical neck.  Had to wear it for a couple hours every day for 6 months..its can be a pain..it bothered me the most in the beginning since my neck was so weak..the added weight you know..

It certainly isnt a fashion statement..my son inlaw use to call me Darth Vader as I had both the hard cervical collar on and the bone stimulator ontop of that lol..but it did its job ..I fused and fused well so that's really all that matters..

I know they can be rather uncomfortable though. Maybe placing something like a small towel were its hitting you wrong may make it a tad better..I'd ask your doctor though he too might have suggestion on how to make it more comfortable. 

Sign In or Join Us to comment.