advertisement
advertisement

Rhizotomy

I have recently had a rhizotomy ti levels L1-2, L2-3 and L3-4 to relieve horrible pain down both my legs which have not gotte. Relief deom injections... The bilat leg pain is gone although my lumbar pain is much worse with no relief from meds.  Has anyone experienced something after rhizotomy?

advertisement

Comments

• How're you doing? I get RFA done as well every couple of years but still need pain meds. It doesn't eliminate my pain completely. I hope your Pain Management Dr. can help relieve your pain.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,773

Welcome Lylac2002

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You’ll find a number of informative resources in the Pain Management Health Center on Spine-health, including doctor-authored articles about Cold Laser TherapyElectrotherapyNerve Blocks, and Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS). I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.