advertisement
advertisement

Methocarbamol

I can't figure out what Methocarbamol is good for. My feet hurt so they give me this and when I look it up it's a muscle relaxer so what good is that for my feet pain?

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,773

Hello lostsoul65!

If it were me, I would be asking my doctor a lot of questions. I would also take some notes of questions, concerns and options to my next appointment.

Take care and keep us posted.

• Hi LostSoul, Have you ever kept a pain dairy?  See if you feel like the medication is helping your foot pain, so you can tell your doctor. Also, tell your doctor exactly what kind of pain you have - burning, aching, stabbing ,spasms, etc... When do you have the pain? Is it when you walk? When you sit? The more information you give to your doctor, the more your doctor can help you. Good luck & take care.

• advertisement
  • I was prescribed Methocarbomal for muscle spasm in my back and have found it to be very effective. Of course everyone reacts differently to medication, so definitely keep a diary of symptoms and discuss it with your Doctor and Pharmacist.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,773

I also take Robaxin (Methocarbomal) for muscle spasm. Everyone is different but I have found if I take it at the same time every day it works better. But that also applies to any medication you take. Be consistent.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.