I am 39 and i will be getting an si fusion on the 14th of August .... Is the

Your discussion is unfinished.

Liz ..Veritas-Health Forum Moderator 

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,417
    edited 08/10/2019 - 2:36 PM
    Welcome  KGalloway 
    You may like to join August surgery buddies here is the link  https://forum.veritashealth.com/discussion/110663/treatment/surgery-buddies/august-2019-surgery-buddies/p2

• Hi and welcome KGalloway
    So glad you decided to join our group and hope you stay. So young to be dealing with this tell us more so we can get to know you.
    It takes time for other members to reply so hang in there. That is a pain that is difficult to deal with for sure. If you want to read up on those who have experienced this problem and other excellent information related to SI joints just type "Si joint" in the search box located in the  upper right hand corner of this page. 
    We are here for you so give us a chance to get to know you and support you through your up coming surgery. If you just want to rant we are here to listen because we care! 
    So are you doing alright and have support plus all the before and after care you will need. I hope so that is so so important right when going through these tough times. 
    You take care 
    Sherri

• advertisement
  • I just had my SI joint fused last Friday 09/06/19. I'm struggling with no weight bearing, depending on others for so much, and over all feelings of helplessness. Has anyone had this procedure? If so could you share your own experience. I know everyone is different, just really have no one else to ask about this. Most people I know have had lumbar sergury, so they really can't empathize or understand this experience. 

Sign In or Join Us to comment.