advertisement
advertisement

Diaphragm tightness feels like a bear hug.

MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 427
edited 08/04/2019 - 3:31 PM in Chronic Pain
 I have diaphragm tightness that is constant. It goes from the belly button up to around the nipples.  The tightness is around my whole core. Has anyone else dealt with this, muscle relaxers don’t work, clonazepam just Barely works a little. Does anyone do any exercises or stretching that helps. I do appreciate all the help I can get.. By the way I have a  cervical fusion  at C 1. C 2 Take care and God bless.
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,416

Mikethepike

I have just got over a severe flare up and suffered exactly what you are experiencing, I can't use medication so my only option was tea tree oil it took about 10 days before I could sit comfortably or move about without severe pain.

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 427

Hi Liz, where do you buy tea tree oil? Also muscle relaxers don’t seem to help at all.  When I take muscle relaxer‘s sometimes it feels like the tightness gets worse. Just sitting here at the computer the muscles just want to pull. I do have physical therapy come to the house twice a week to help with stretching plus I stretch every day.  And it still isn’t enough, Thanks for your input take care and God bless 

• advertisement
  • LizLiz Posts: 2,416

Mike

I just buy it in the drug store, doesn't have to be expensive own brands work just as well.

Sign In or Join Us to comment.