advertisement
advertisement

Hello New here looking for suggestions . Thanks! Querry Arachnoiditois

Hope I spelled it right been getting epidurals for years   latest MRIs  showed moderate dural tube a spinal compression at  c-4,c5 Querry arachnoiditois    at l4-l5   weighted granular test was inconclusive   could not say it was or wasn't  meanwhile my ambulation is affected   and  my pain Doc  wants to do another epidural    I have had so many Have lost track ,my lower lumbar disks from L3 to S1  are either bulged or herniated , MRI also found an incidental lipoma of the filum terminal. So sorry for spelling   anyone been through a similar mess?  Being afraid to get another epidural ?

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,273

Welcome  whiterabbit

Thanks for joining the Veritas Health Forum. We’re glad you’re here. While you are waiting for a reply, please review our Forum Code of Conduct and Welcome Links included in the FAQ page, located under the Forum Tools section.

https://www.spine-health.com/glossary/arachnoiditis

• whiterabbit

If you will go to the search box at the top tight of your screen and type in arachnoisitis anyone, scroll past the ads, there are several older discussions there.

Chip 

• advertisement
  • Hi Whiterabbit,

It is so overwhelming trying to decide what to do with a medical condition. I have had that happen over the years & made mistakes by not getting 2nd, 3rd,  Medical Opinions. So, the more information you have, the better off you are able to make a decision. I am also sorry that I did not seek opinions from both the Neurosurgeon vs the Orthopedic Surgeon earlier. They look at your spine differently. This is just things, I wished I had done. I wish you all the best. Good luck. Take care, MaryAnne

Sign In or Join Us to comment.