advertisement
advertisement

Crackling/tearing when moving

My back pops alot (which apparently is "fine")... But what I'm more concerned and wondering about is this particular area of my spine between my shoulder blades feels tight and stiff... And when bending side to side (not really when bending forward/backwards) it crackles/tears (definitely not popping) and I feel it tugging on my ribs/muscles.

Wondering if this is something someone else deals with and what it could possibly be?

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome MeowAlicia we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about cracking and popping on  Spine-health.comArthritis-health.comSports-health.comPain-health.com. All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

A doctors visit is in order, they would be the best to give you a diagnosis.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,163

MeowAlicia

You might want to check out: All About Upper Back Pain. The article reviews the most common causes of upper back painsymptoms, and treatments. It has a lot of practical information that you might find helpful.

I agree with Chip though, your doctor is the one that can answer your question.

Take care and keep us posted.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.