advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Can someone help?

I have had a worn disc around T12 and have done for past few years.  Pain when flares up usually manifest in my left upper abdomen although when you touch the area in my back that hurts too!  I usually keep pretty fit but have over the last few months had several colds and am having problems exercising.  I started getting chest pain right under my left breast on exercise and breathlessness.  Cardiology completely checked out and okay.  However pain in chest now goes through from front to back and around my left side.  Worse on exercise.  Not always aware of it but it can keep me awake at night.  Went for a run a week ago and pain intense and lasted at least a day and easily set off.  Getting more pain at night now. Noticed a little bit of pain coming on my upper right abdomen.  Breathless on going up hill.  Is there any way this could be caused by my worn disc?  

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome Gees01 we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

Your stmptoms are very consistent with mine, my T12-L1 disc is herniated, I have the same pain that wraps around in the same area and hurts in my ribs, there is not a whole lot of information on thoracic problems out there. Have your doctors created a treatment plan for you?

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.