advertisement
advertisement

pain for 12 years.

my name is Spencer, and here's my story. about 12 years ago i was lifting truck tires into the back of my truck and when i was lifting the second tire i felt a pop and a electrical shock about mid way up my spine. the pain was so bad that i collapsed to the ground for about 15 minutes until my legs stopped shaking. ever since then I've had this same pain in the same spot.  i went to the emergency room shorty after the incident and was told that i had pulled a muscle, after telling them what happened i was like "how could they think that"?. months lather the pain persisted and i got a x-ray which turned out to be fine,a few more months later the pain still persisted i got a MRI that turned out to be fine.i have had several doctors and many more tests, all say that i should be fine. i recently was looking through my MRI disk and i think i can see the issue.is there a way to post the image here and get some more eyes on it, i'm not great with human anatomy. any help would be much appreciated.

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,382

Welcome sratkins, we’re glad you’re here!

Member's are not permitted to give advice on a MRI, X-RAY etc

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Liz

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,633

Hello sratkins!

As I read your story, I did not see where you stated what kind of doctors you were seeing. Back in Feb. I had kept telling my doctor I was in a lot more pain than I should be seeing I have a pain pump. A neurosurgeon did my MRI and found the problems. If it were to happen again, I will see a neurosurgeon or neurologist for a MRI. I always get second opinions.

Take care and keep us posted.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.