advertisement
advertisement

4 months out, new cough is worse than PT!

im 4 months out from L4-L5 fusion with a vertebroplasty. Not much fusion at my last check up, been doing PT 2x week until last week when I got either the flu or a really bad cold. The cough has been awful, but today it’s kicked my butt. I was back on ice packs and grunting when I stand. Everything feels really stretchy-pully around my hardware, too. 

Is that something you’d call the doc about or expected when feeling like poo and coughing? After my first botched surgery I’m paranoid I’m going to break something in there or k ice it loose.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,633

The weather has finally cooled off but brought on colds and sinus issues. So many people are complaining about this. I'm sorry you got sick but if it were me, unless I was in a lot of pain, I would get some rest and I would take something for a cough. But call your doctor and let them know what is going on.

Sandra

• I know where you are coming from, I have been fighting a sinus infection for 2 weeks, coughing and sneezing, my back and neck are killing me, it's never a bad idea to contact your doctor.

Take care and keep us posted

Chip

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.