advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Mild vibration in left leg

Approx 1 year ago my doctor did a blood workup and advised me that my A1C was 6.3 and that I should make some lifestyle changes or else I may become diabetic.  I changed my dietary habits and also purchased a treadmill.  I have been able to lose approx 30 lbs in the last year by reducing sugar and carb intake and briskly walking 4 miles per day on the treadmill.  My very recent A1C reading was down to 5.8.

For the last two weeks, I have decided to increase my daily treadmill routine to 6-8 miles per day.  I even tried a slow jog as opposed to just a brisk walk.  Every since I changed this exercise routine, I am having a painless, mild vibration coming from my left thigh.  It is worse when I first get off the treadmill and slowly gets weaker until I don't notice it at all.  It has been doing this for two weeks now and I am concerned as to what the cause may be and if I should seek medical advice.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,382

Welcome gsmcoins, we’re glad you’re here!

Anyone with worrying symptoms should consider discussing it with a doctor.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information  Sports-health.com,  All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Liz

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.