advertisement
advertisement

Severe pain in hands thumb swollen and locked in place

I fell through a chair 8 months ago shoulder and arm were bruised really bad went to the er xrayed and said there was nothing wrong I still can hardly raise my shoulder now my hand is swollen my thumb and the finger next to it is locked my knuckles are swollen and I gave no strength in my hand help I have no idea what is going on the only relief I get is by keeping my hands very warm by wearing heavy fuzzy winter gloves when I'm home 

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome samurban we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about pain in hands on  Arthritis-health.com, All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Have you been back to the doctor to have this checked out? If not that would be the best course of action.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• Hi Samurban, thats awefull! How are you now? DId you go back to the doctor? Perhaps an MRI could give more answers. Hope you get better.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.