advertisement
advertisement

Strange pains

Hi, was diagnosed with cervical stenosis about 6 months and have experienced a lot of weird feelings and pains but that’s expected. I’m not sure if I should be worried about a new one though. It’s at the bottom of my neck right where it meets my back. It’s not so much a pain as it is a very light throb with a little tightness. Has anyone experienced this?

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome memorybird75 we’re glad you’re here!

I had cervical surgery in Feb. 2018, I still get tightness in that area, PT gave me exercises that really help, that may be something worth discussing with your doctor.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you visited the Neck Pain Health Center on Spine-health? It has a comprehensive list of neck pain articles you might find helpful, including Common Causes of Neck PainHome Remedies for Neck Pain and Dizziness, and How to Treat a Stiff Neck.  

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.