advertisement
advertisement

Deep Gluteal Pain

Hi, anyone have nerve pain in the foot and buttock pain (but only when standing)? Lying down, all symptoms disappear.

I read a post from 2017 where someone had the same symptoms...

@Keener44

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome bansuz01 we’re glad you’re here!

I have the same issue, when my sciatica is acting up, the only thing that helps is laying down, I also use ice packs when sitting, they provide temporary relief.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Also, you should take a look at the Sciatica Health Center on Spine-health. It has a number of informative articles and videos about common causes and treatment options for sciatica; from first aid tips to stretches you can perform to relieve painful sciatica symptoms. It’s a very helpful resource for those with sciatica.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• @challenger When you say laying down helps your sciatica do you mean laying on your back, side or stomach? Is one better than the other?

• advertisement
  • No, just lying down. Horizontal...the symptoms disappear.

• And it’s not sciatica as such. The foot burns and tingles, but no symptoms anywhere else in the leg.

• Generally, just laying down helps, I rarely lay on my back, usually on my side with my knees bent

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.