advertisement
advertisement

Numbness 4 months after cervical RF Ablation

I've had many ablations and this time it's not right. It hurt like wow when he did it felt like he was digging a hole. Well here it is 4 months later and the whole left side is still numb and some times more pain than when I got it. I've been trying to do research on why the numbness would last so long. Only thing I find is maybe permanent nerve damage. Does anyone know what might be going on. I am not getting any answers from the doctors office. It's causing problems I never had like I have to lay down with support on my neck to get the pain to go away. Yes I am on pain meds and it's not helping. Any ideas?

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,432

Welcome drysly, we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about ablation on  Spine-health.com,  All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/injections/radiofrequency-ablation-rfa-side-effects-and-risks

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Liz, 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,797

drysly

While you are waiting for other members to respond, go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in RF ablation. Scroll down past the ads and there you will find previous conversations on this subject that may help you out.

Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.