advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Pain Management wont help me anymore!

I have chronic pain and  cancer remission. Ive went to half dozen pain mang. Drs. I have been let go for failing drug test for methadone in each one. My question is what can i do now. Any ideas?

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome LAWright we’re glad you’re here!

Why does methadone keep showing up in your system?

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our Chronic Pain Resources on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of valuable Chronic Pain Coping Techniques and resources for Understanding Neuropathy Symptoms. It’s a comprehensive resource for those seeking more information about chronic pain. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• Read your pain contract. It likely says you can only receive opioids from the pain doctor. Methadone is an opioid so if you’re getting it from a Methadone clinic that is likely grounds for dismissal, as many pain contracts will not allow patients to go to Methadone clinics while seeing pain management.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.