advertisement
advertisement

displaced hardware

I had a 5 level neck fusion approx. 6 yrs. ago and the hardware in my neck \has slid down about 1 - 1/2 inches. Im having pain, headaches shoulder pain againand it also makes my back strap muscles hurt so bad. So what do you do?

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome jisaacs we’re glad you’re here!

I am afraid that noone here can answer your question. Have you talked to your surgeon about this? I hope they can come up with a plan to help you.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about displaced hardware on Spine-health.com, All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.