advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Neck can't stay still without spasms? Anyone had this?

Over the years I've developed this problem where I can't keep my neck still. If I'm sitting up it has to keep jolting and cracking.

Since we move throughout the day I mainly notice when I'm trying to relax / meditate. But it's become a real hindrance. This stiffness and then it jolts. Feels like when you want to crack your knuckles or something, like it has to pop. But it's chronic, not a sometimes thing.

If I sit totally still the neck will crack / jolt / spasm within 10-15 seconds and continue ever 10-30 seconds.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this or had anything similar? I've discussed with a couple doctors and they had no idea, had never heard of it.

Thanks!!!

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome spinemaster2000 we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about muscle spasms on Spine-health.com, All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.