advertisement
advertisement

Question about recovery from triple lammy

L3/4 and L4/5.and L5-S1  week 14 post opp had right leg pain sciatica   no more leg pain thank God had to wear back brace 12 weeks

My main. Syptoms Is that I feel mentally . Spaced out  since surgery (like brain fog)  and numbness  in right shin foot and toe and left toe 

My Dr says  allow 15 months for numbness to resolve  i am. Walking  with out pain 

But this spaced out type feeling  is annoying  I know the back  Needs to get stronger and I start  pt soon

I stopped  taking  meds week  8

Any suggestions  re this brain fog Syptoms  and how. To get rid of or maybe goes away  when numbness  goes away? I have  No problem  with memory 

advertisement

Comments

• I have had the same thing after surgery, it takes time to get over everything, anastesia has always caused me problems.

Chip

• I am hoping  as Leg numbness  goes  brain numbness will go. Away then feeling physically and mentally  like. My old self with no back leg pain i pray thanks for responding 

• advertisement
  • Depending on the type of medication brain fog could take a bit to work out of your system. Also just plain pain, and especially Chronic Pain, can cause brains to fog.  I’m nearly two years in to a triple Laminectomy ALIF/PLIF fusion.  I couldn’t feel my toes for 18 months, it’s a haul. 

• Thks Joel can we possibly  PM sometime? 

• Of course. Anytime 

• advertisement
  • Thks Joel can we possibly  PM sometime? 

• How do i PM  you ? And I am in Asia so time difference  if you do not hear immediately  back from. Me or vice versa  and thank yoy

• Joel1QJoel1Q Posts: 374
    edited 01/18/2020 - 12:18 PM
    I sent you a PM on how to PM me :wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" />
  • I will check 

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.