advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

OA in both knees..

Hi, 

I am new to this site and just looking for some advice from other people dealing with this condition.

I have OA in both knees causing pain and affecting my mobility.

X rays show lack of cartilage (only a little left at back of knees apparently)  and bone spurs which are worst on the inner side of both knees

I am also getting sciatica and my hips ache.. I'm guessing due to the way I am now walking 

Any advice would be very much appreciated

Looking forward to hearing from you..

advertisement

Comments

• Arthritis - General

Welcome Jan58 we’re glad you’re here!

I have OA and RA along with spinal issues, I also walk a little funny due to all of it, I have had bursitis in my hips multiple times because of walking the way I do, it would be best to check with your doctor about it.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you visited Arthritis-health.com? The site offers comprehensive information about arthritis and includes articles about specific arthritis typesarthritis coping strategies, and treatment tips. This site is a terrific resource for anyone looking for more information about arthritis.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.