advertisement
advertisement

erosive arthritis

I found out that erosive arthritis is so rare that only about 3% of population had it. my doctor says I'm the first case he's ever seen. he has no idea how to treat it. I've been to a rhuematoligist (sp) and he said in order to treat the pain surgery was needed. I had my DIP fused together in two of my fingers and had a cyst removed from another. while the pain has diminished, lack of function is now hampering my life. please if anyone can give me info I would greatly appreciate it. I need to find a doctor that has knowledge of this. 

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,124

Welcome toad to the Veritas Health Forum.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you visited Arthritis-health.com? The site offers comprehensive information about arthritis and includes articles about specific arthritis typesarthritis coping strategies, and treatment tips. This site is a terrific resource for anyone looking for more information about arthritis.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.