advertisement
advertisement

PRP(Plasma Rich Platelet) Infiltration

Hi, I have been a regular contributor to this site over a number of years. I have just had on Monday of this week a Platelet injection in my lower spine at L3-L4 region, I understand that they have had good success using this method on hips, Knees, and elbows. My question is has anyone had this for there lower spine and how successful was it? I understand from reading all the information about this procedure that this is not a quick fix and can take 3-4 weeks to gain any benefit.

advertisement

Comments

• I have not had this procedure, but please keep us updated

Chip

• Hi I will keep you posted as to the success or failure of this procedure

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,135

Papillons

Good to hear from you again, it's been a while. While you are waiting for other members to reply, go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in plasma rich platelet. Scroll down past the ads and there are several older discussions on this subject.

Please keep us posted on your progress with these injections as it may be helpful to other members.

Thank you and take care
    Sandra

• Papillons

The procedure you had was it intradiscal prp? 

• Not sure what the procedure you are speaking of, they took blood from my arm and then extracted the plasma and platelets and then injected into the L3 L4 vertebrae. I am nearly 2 weeks in and I am noticing an improvement

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.