advertisement
advertisement

Alif

I had Alift back surgery on l4 l5 and have hip and low back pain leg numbness back cramp up and can barley walk is 3 months after surgery I was wondering if this is normal or does this mean I had failed back surgery anyone  else had theses problems 

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome johndoe we’re glad you’re here!

I am sorry you are having so many problems, 3 months is a long time, after my last surgery I was actually worse than before surgery, the nerve pain and numbness were much worse, it lasted 4-5 months before getting better, I hope that is the case for you.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read the article Practical Advice for Recovering from Back Surgery on Spine-health? It offers a lot of practical tips around what to expect before, during, and after surgery. You may also want to check out the video How to Prep Your Home for Spine Surgery Recovery, which also has some great tips.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,137

johndoe

If it were me, I would contact my surgeon to make sure it is not anything serious.
    Take care and keep us posted.

Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
  • Dr says it will go away with time but this hurts I go see dr next week I will keep y’all posted 

• Ok dr says physical therapy and after that back injections to help pain 

• Physical therapy can be very helpful.

Chip 

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.