advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Has anyone had a Radiofrequency ablation for pain

I am scheduled to have the RFA procedure, burning of the facet joint nerves, in a few days. I have severe sciatica in both legs as a symptom of spinal stenosis. I have been in constant pain for 10 months  One foot is almost completely numb even when I am not standing. I cannot stand more than a minute or so. Any information or hope?

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,697

Sitsalot

While you are waiting on a reply, go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in RFA. Scroll down past the ads and you will find good articles to read on this subject.

Sandra

• Sitsalot, there are also lots of discussions on this topic and should show up when you type it in the box. You could also check nerve burn. There is a good discussion right now under Nerve Ablation/Denervation.

Joanne

• advertisement
  • Jerome001Jerome001 Cocoa Beach, FloridaPosts: 328

As Sandra and Joanne noted, there is lots of discussion on this topic in the forums. Personally, I've had several rounds of RFA without any improvement in pain.

• Thank you. I am learning my way around the site. I have found some of the posts. 

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.