advertisement
advertisement

Are those massage guns bad for your physical health?

I'll try to make this short but I want to give as much detail as possible.

I'm 57 years old and have tried everything for my back pain. I was a driver for years and I feel like that made me develop this pain. I tried different doctors different medications. I don't like taking medications. I think the meds made me worse since I couldn't feel the dang pain!

I ordered one of those massage guns because I saw an ad saying they were helping back pain. I googled for different ones then bought the (edit) Then I saw an ad saying those things are bad for you. I tried it out I felt better I don't know if it was placebo but I think it's helping. The article saying it was bad was a (edit)article. I've used it every time I feel my muscles getting a tad tense. I don't know if anyone else has tried this and it's helped them or if it's bad for me long term and just works right now?

Thanks,

James

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome jaleallen99 we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.