advertisement
advertisement

Feels like hip bursitis but doc say's it's not.

Hi, I have left hip pain that gets worse after exercise/walking and when I get up from sitting/bed. Lots of rest helps it until I go for a long walk and then the inflammation comes back. 

I had an X-ray and ultrasound but they didn't show any problems. What could it be? I also have pain/inflammation in the hamstrings and butt. 

When I bend forward it hurts. I also have sore knees & ankles. When I get up from sitting i'm very stiff/slow. I also have arthritis in the lower back. I'm 46. Thanks.

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome hitbyabus we’re glad you’re here!

It sounds like you need further testing to find the problem, I have a lot of the same symptoms that you mention, it turned out to be rheumatoid arthritis.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information about bursitis and arthritis on Arthritis-health.com, pain-health.com.All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.