advertisement
advertisement

Illiac Crest Graph sites

Hi All,

I am 19 years + post op from a 3-level anterior/posterior fusion. I finally got in to see the surgeon that performed the surgery. He was delighted at how well the surgery, an me, are holding up this many years later. I am asking the forum today regarding illiac crest bone graph sites. Quite honestly, this is the issue I deal with the most. I can still "ping" the nerves in this area and that messes things up for a while (spasms, etc.). Eventually it relaxes but it is really becoming an issue as a I get older (I am 46). Are there any procedures that are effective in controlling discomfort in these areas? Nerve blockers? Any insight is most helpful! Thanks in advance. 

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,925
    edited 02/17/2020 - 12:22 PM

Welcome Scotter2300 we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our Chronic Pain Resources on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of valuable Chronic Pain Coping Techniques and resources for Understanding Neuropathy Symptoms. It’s a comprehensive resource for those seeking more information about chronic pain. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.