advertisement
advertisement

Do you think this will require surgery?

Hi. I am new here. Thanks for having me:

Today I got part of my MRI report and it says: Multi-generative Disk Disease, Moderate to Severe Canal Narrowing, Nerve Impingement. I don't have the actually report only what the nurse told me to write down. The doctor wants me to see a spinal surgeon. 

Have you had any of these and had to get surgery? I don't know the degree of damage and have to see the surgeon.

What do you think?

Sunny

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome BackoutSunny we’re glad you’re here!

You have to be very careful when reading reports, it all comes down to the severity of the condition, there are also many conserative treatments that your doctor may recommend, but only your doctor will be able to figure it all out for you.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our comprehensive Degenerative Disc Disease Health Center on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of informative articles about DDD, including Causes of Degenerative Disc Disease Pain and Degenerative Disc Disease Treatments. It’s a great resource for those seeking more information about Degenerative Disc Disease. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,169

Welcome BackoutSunny to the Veritas Health Forum!

Surgery is always a decision between you and your surgeon. Below is a link to an article regarding questions for your surgeon.

Questions to Ask Your Spine Surgeon 

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our comprehensive Degenerative Disc Disease Health Center on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of informative articles about DDD, including Causes of Degenerative Disc Disease Pain and Degenerative Disc Disease Treatments. It’s a great resource for those seeking more information about Degenerative Disc Disease. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.