advertisement
advertisement

Tight neck muscles after fusion at C5,C6,C7

Operations span a large number of years, constant tight neck muscles which result in pain above eyes and into my sinuses and radiate to my arms and shoulders and chest muscles. I am having physio twice a week long with deep tissue massage. Use wheat bags for heat along with tens machine. Pain also radiates in back and legs. Does anybody else suffer with this

advertisement

Comments

• I was fused C4-C7 a little over 2 years ago, I have some of the same issues, I have found that if I do my PT prescribed exercises every day that it really helps.

Chip

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 475

Yes happy, I have the same issues fusion C. 1. C. 2  with. Myelomalacia , It’s been six years for me, I have terrible pain and stiffness throughout my body. Does it sound the same to you? Drop me a note as a personal message and will let each other know what we’ve done , Take care and God bless

• advertisement
  • Thanks so much for your thoughts, sorry to ask but what is Myelomalacia, do you get pains in forehead and sinsus

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 475

It’s a spinal cord injury, not too much pain in the sinuses but muscle tightness around the neck and head also my body feels real heavy. I am 165 pounds but I feel like I weigh 400 pounds. Do you have a spinal cord injury? Keep in touch take care and God bless

• Thank for informing of your condition, I do not have a spinal cord injury, will keep you posted on neck

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.