advertisement
advertisement

Looking for Pain relief device

I suffer from chronic lower back pain for years. Usually I'm taking medication.

I'm about 50 and I really feel that the medication don't do well to my health and body.

I'm looking for some natural treatment. I saw many pain relief devices in the market. So far I tried 2 different Low Laser devices for pain relief but there is NO result at all in term of pain relief.

Does anyone know any device that may work?

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,169

Welcome chuckdmt to the Veritas Health Forum.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. The article outlines common lower back pain causessymptoms, and treatments. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• G’day chuckdmt, I have had chronic spine problems for far too long. For me all those devices as with physio, osteopathy, chiro are all “temporary relief”. I get more continual relief from meds. I take low dose meds and leave the bigger doses for better relief in a flare up. I hate pain but I rather constant pain I have than a flare up any day. My best go to is my wheat packs. I have them on pretty hot and they help but still only temporarily. For me they help well at bed time. Harpy

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.