advertisement
advertisement

For Everything there is a Season

To those whom I love.

I have been a member here almost eight years to the day this month.  I have met some of the nicest people in my life in this virtual space.  I have seen many friends come and go.  I am sad to say I saw friends of many years leave over forum policy change.   

In my case I have decided to leave SH.  It is not the fault of the moderators nor the members or even the ownership.  Everyone here who knows me knows I am a Christian.  This worldview defines who I am and how I live my life.  I respect the wishes of this forum not to discuss religion.  I realize my beliefs are my own.  That being said I find it impossible to separate my love of God from my everyday life.  Unfortunately my thoughts boil over from my day to day life and find their way onto this forum. 

Lately I also am having trouble with political issues.  I feel compelled at times to speak out on issues which I feel hurt people. 

I would like to close by saying I am neither perfect nor am I always right.  I am what I am which is a God loving person.  I will miss you all but it is time for me to move on.  The moderators are a great group of loving caring people.  With my last words I would like to ask God to bless them in their daily lives

dale

advertisement

Comments

• Dale, I am sorry to hear you will be leaving this site. You are one of those really nice people. I will miss your wisdom and kindness. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I don’t think you have ever posted anything that bothered me. Stay well and thank you for your many kind words. Nancyann 

• Dale, I'm sad to hear this. I feel this forum needs you and people like you, that said if it has become a thorn in your side you are doing what you must. You will be missed. Be well friend.

Joanne

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.