advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

anyone have experience with cymbalta?

anyone have experience with cymbalta? my doc wants me to switch over to it but i read that it has some serious side effects

advertisement

Comments

• I took cymbalta for about 6 months. It was prescribed for chronic pain and anxiety.I had no improvement while taking it. I did have terrible depression despite the fact that I was on Pamelor for depression. It was a crippling depression and I had to wean off cymbalta. Since it only came in capsules it was a difficult wean. Harder than coming off tramadol. This was my experience but after some research I saw many others had similar experiences. Based on my experience, if you take Cymbalta just watch for signs of depression. 

• yeah i have researched and so many people have serious side effects, others say it changed there life 

• advertisement
  • I’ve been on it for 20 years. I have been off of it for lengths of times for different reasons. I found it helped my body pain from fibromyalgia. It does help my depression. I get brain zaps even while taking it. But they don’t bother me. I feel worse being off of Cymbalta  

Shirley

• I started taking Cymbalta just last month. Do you find that it's causing memory issues? Or is that just me?

• jacekattackjjacekattack Posts: 10
    edited 09/17/2020 - 3:15 PM

my family also noticed i had memory issues,  i thought it was from depression but alot of people keep mentioning they have memory issues from cymbalta

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.