advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Pain Pump evaluation

Hello. I'm new to the forum. I'm having a catheter evaluation for my Medtronic pain pump. 

I have severe PTSD so any procedure involving being still is a problem. 

Has anyone had a catheter evaluation? What should I expect? What do they do? 

Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,697

Welcome Painlife to the Veritas Health Forum.

I also have a pain pump but I have never heard of a catheter evaluation. If it were me, I would call your doctor's office and have someone explain the procedure before you go. That way you will know what they will do and what you can expect.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information at Spine-health.com. All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Sign In or Join Us to comment.