advertisement
advertisement

Cervical ADR post-op

Hello, I’ve had a cervical ADR about 3 weeks ago c-5, c-7. Recovery seemed to be going fine for the first two weeks, x-ray post-op looked fine. This week would be 3 weeks post-op and I feel terrible. I started feeling very nauseous and getting headaches and now my throat is starting to hurt on the inside where my incision is. I called my doctors office & they told me it doesn’t sound related to the surgery and it sounds like strep throat, which I have a hard time believing but I am going in tomorrow for a check-up. Does anyone have any experience like this post-op? I’m starting to get really worried. 

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome chy we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read the article Practical Advice for Recovering from Back Surgery on Spine-health? It offers a lot of practical tips around what to expect before, during, and after surgery. You may also want to check out the video How to Prep Your Home for Spine Surgery Recovery, which also has some great tips.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,464

chy

It has only been 3 weeks since your surgery and recovery takes time and patience. While you are waiting, go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in ADR surgery, scroll down past the ads and you will find articles and older discussions from members who have had this surgery and how their recovery went. Hopefully tomorrow you will get good news.

Take care and keep us posted
    Sandra

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.