advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Associated Neck pain

I have mentioned this problem over the years on the site (Which is Great) fusion over a number of years at C5C6C7 continual pain in my neck, shoulders, headaches, sometimes dizziness and facial pain. used to have physio twice a week, however with COVID that has come to a halt. Is anyone else suffering like this? The muscles in my neck are like concrete.

advertisement

Comments

• I am fused C4-C7, surgery was a little over 2 years ago, in the last 6 months I have started to have a lot of shoulder and neck pain, doctor wants more imaging but with covid it will have to wait.

Chip

• times are difficult, I have spent virtually the whole weekend either with a TENS Machine on or an electrical massager, feeling dizzy and nausea, waiting to see the physio tomorrow for some deep massager hopefully

• advertisement
  • I hope they can provide you with some relief

Chip

• Hi Chip do you ever get headaches with your neck pain

• I do get headaches once in a great while, not sure if it's related to my neck or not, but my neck muscles stay tight all the time, so it's probably related

Chip

• advertisement
  • Hi Paps,

I am now 6 months post C5/C6 and still having neck pain along with numbness in arm and hand. Physio has finally opened up again so Im back at that but feel so far behind in my healing I feel. I live on ice and heat when i am home and becoming quite depressed. Finally had my xray so waiting on those results and my neurosurgeon has ordered another MRI but who knows how long that will be. Was diagnosed with long term spinal cord compression so decided to have surgery to prevent the worst case scenario. Looks like luck is not on my side again. Its been a rough 5 years of luck or non luck for me. All the best I hope you find relief.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.