advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Failed spinal fusion

I had spinal fusion L3toL5 4 years ago. I have had pain in my left side ever since but managed to cope. The pain has now spread all over my lower back and I spend most of my time lying down. My surgeon dismissed me 9 months post surger

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome pamsytam we’re glad you’re here!

If it were me, I would be making an appointment with the surgeon or a different one, there could be something else going on or you could need a good pain management doctor, I have had 2 lumbar fusion surgeries and I couldn't make it without pain management

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our Chronic Pain Resources on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of valuable Chronic Pain Coping Techniques and resources for Understanding Neuropathy Symptoms. It’s a comprehensive resource for those seeking more information about chronic pain. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,703

pamsytam

I agree with Chip. If it were me, I would find a new neurosurgeon that would do a new MRI and see what is going on. There could be a lot of changes in 4 years.
    Sandra

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.