advertisement
advertisement

Can anyone share how his/her si jd got healed?

I would like to read about success stories of people who have been able to resolved their si jd.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,476

Welcome mayfe to the Veritas Health Forum

It's hard to find success stories of any kind. Members tend to heal and go on about their lives, they don't come back very often and post when things have gone good. I have a few bookmarked but none on si jd. Hopefully you will get a response soon.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Also, you should take a look at the Sciatica Health Center on Spine-health. It has a number of informative articles and videos about common causes and treatment options for sciatica; from first aid tips to stretches you can perform to relieve painful sciatica symptoms. It’s a very helpful resource for those with sciatica.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• skilletsskillet Cincinnati, OHPosts: 51

I consider myself to be a success story.  My case did require surgery (bi-lateral SI joint fixation), but I would do it all over again without hesitation.  My only regret is that I should have had it done sooner than I did.  WIth that being said, the surgery/recovery from surgery is the easy part.  The hard part, which I am still continuing to work on to this day, is undoing the years and years of muscle dysfunction that was the cause and/or result of the SI joint dysfunction. If you'd like to chat about it or have any questions, feel free to send me a private message on here.

• advertisement
  • Im in the same boat as Skillet. I had SI surgery now im working on the muscle dysfunction

• Skillet I would like to talk with you about your experience and share notes....I don't know how to send a private message on here. Could you pm me?

• Skillet - would you give me the name of your doctor?  Your'e in Cincinnati?  I need to have fusion surgery but don't trust all docs! 

Thanks,  Verna

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.