advertisement
advertisement

Pressure in arms

I've been experiencing pain in my arms that feels like they want to explode from the inside out. It's a very strong feeling of pressure. It only happens when I'm in bed. Sometimes it's accompanied by an irresistible need to jerk. My neurosurgeon thought it was due to a previous  cervical spinal fusion and x-rays confirmed deterioration where the plate and screws were so he operated and enlarged the fusion. This hasn't worked and he has no answer. I've looked all over the internet but haven't found anyone describing this particular kind of pain. I'm hoping someone here can help. Thx!

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome darylk49 we’re glad you’re here!

I would seek out another opinion, I have some of what you describe at times which is caused by a cervical issue that needs addressing.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read through our Chronic Pain Resources on Spine-health? You’ll find a number of valuable Chronic Pain Coping Techniques and resources for Understanding Neuropathy Symptoms. It’s a comprehensive resource for those seeking more information about chronic pain. I hope you find these resources helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,555

I agree with Chip. If it were me, I would get another opinion. Sometimes, it takes a second or even third opinion to find the root of the problem. Don't give up.

Sandra

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.